Wednesday 1 February 2012

...City


...City, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Random shot of a frozen puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.


It's cooooooold! Luckily I've taken the rest of the week off from work, so now I'm sitting in my cozy, warm house, watching the Winter madness through the big window in my living room, congratulating myself for not having to go out there, as pretty as it looks with the sunshine and white'ish roofs and all that. Since all the puddles are frozen anyway, there's no valid reason for me to be in an environment that would kill me in a few minutes if I was stoopid or drunk enough to take off my clothes and go for a naked bike ride...not that I would do that, unless I had to...or I'm drunk enough, hehe ;-P

Take care, take it easy, take another extra-layer of clothes with you :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment