Monday 30 January 2012

Wet...


Wet..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The Winter is here, finally! Yesterday it started to snow, and it's getting colder every hour, seems that we're being spoiled with some subzero temperatures by our Russian friends, lol. Of course we Amsterdam people are still riding our bikes through the snow and over the ice-layers covering our streets, if you fall, at least you'll fall softly, or so I'd like to make you believe, because when you fall off your bike because you slipped on ice, you're most likely dead, or at least you'll wish you were, that sh*t hurts! So if you are as stoopid as me, be careful, don't rush around corners, take care, take it easy, and before you'll know it, it'll be Spring, just 7 more weeks, yay :D

I've made a movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment