Tuesday 28 February 2012

...Bridge In...

Unedited shot of a bridge in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


I love this bridge, it's one of the 34927854421 bridges that stretch over the canals and the Amstel, providing us locals with a simple, yet very valuable service, without which we'd all have to tie our bikes to our backs and swim across the watery parts of the best city in the world, and believe me, swimming with a bike tied to your back is not an easy task, I've tried it myself, and I can safely say, I heart bridges, we need them, they're awesome, and they're really good at what they're doing, sitting there, leading to the other side. Way to go bridges, if you had a Punani, I'd probably make Love to you right now, lol ;-D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment