Tuesday 21 February 2012

...Of The Tiny...

Unedited shot of bikers in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


I like the tiny puddle people, they look awesome in my wicked reflections, and the only thing I need to do in return for allowing me to shoot and post them to the Interwebs, is to endure their piercing looks of confusion, amusement and outrage, a price I'm willing and able to pay, anything for art, hahaha! They look at me like I'm insane (and maybe I am, living in the best city in the world takes its toll, it happened to better men than me, lol :), and sometimes it's only the knowledge that they'll make me rich&famous in the long run, that enables me to survive their burning looks and their tiny eyes drilling holes into my skull...what a wicked life, hehehe :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment