Monday 6 February 2012

...Blue...

Unedited shot of a runner in Amsterdam reflected in an ice-puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

One thing I really like about the Winter is the light, the sunrise and sunset often look so spectacular that I want to weep like a little child because it is near impossible to capture those awesome, eye-pleasing moments in their full glory...so instead of trying, I shot some people reflected in a puddle, displaying the wicked blue'ish, ice-cold colors that are typical for Winter shots. Almost weekend, hang in there :)

I've made a movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment