Saturday 25 February 2012

...Spring

Unedited shot of people enjoying the first Spring'ish day in Amsterdam yesterday. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Saturday was a lovely, sunny day and everybody was outside, trying to catch as much of the sunshine as possible, it was sooo nice! I started my morning with coffee on my balcony, always a good way to begin the adventure of a new day in the best city in the world, and that lead towards a relaxed day out in the streets, armed with my camera to capture the spirit of a typical Spring day, even though it's only February. Let's hope we'll get loooots of those days in the weeks and months to come, a bit of sunshine makes everything just so much nicer :)

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy, enjoy :)

I've made 2 movies of the people enjoying the sun too, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment