Thursday 16 February 2012

...God It's...

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss A in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Due to circumstances I have to work every Friday of this month, as opposed to my usual lazy-mode week that lasts from Monday to Thursday, and maaaan, is that shizzle tiring!! I seriously don't know how everybody else manages to work 5 days a week, every week, every month, every freakin' year of their lives, without caving in, I've done 2 Fridays in a row now, and I look like my own older brother, lol. I mean, seriously, how do you guys do this? Where is all this energy coming from? How do you hang in there? With just 2 short days of weekend? I do admire all those who manage to combine a full-time job with a private life, you guys are really rad and I wish you lots of strength to keep going until you reach your pension-age, just another 30-40 years or so, hehehe ;-P

Thank God it's Friday!




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment