Monday 27 February 2012

The Amazing...

Slightly edited shot of the bathroom at the office where I work in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Yesterday I had the fabulous idea to pay a visit to the restroom at work, during my paid working-hours, something that the company frowns upon, you got 3 breaks each day after all, and to show me their contempt, the door would not open anymore when I tried to leave, probably locked on direct orders from the guy who made me wear long pants, lol :D

The facility manager could not open the door with tools, so he had to drive to a Hardware store, get a power tool and cut the lock open, it took him about 45 minutes to achieve this and set me free again, luckily I had my phone, a signal from a near-by WiFi network, and some cigarettes with me, so I started taking pictures and posting the story as it developed on my Facebook profile, receiving moral support and funny comments from friends in various countries around the world, proving once again that we all grab the smallest chances to break with our daily routine and waste some valuable production time with Interwebs procrastination if we can. Once I was freed, I finished of my shift for the day and happily biked home to write down the saga of yet another Amazing Adventure of AmsterSam, I hope you enjoyed it, until the next time, take care, take it easy, take your mobile and some smokes with you wherever you go :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment