Wednesday 22 February 2012

...Amsterdam

Random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Have you ever noticed the Lions on the Dam, guarding the momument for the victims of war? No? We'll, I have, and I like them a lot, they add something vital to the Dam, and to thank them for their valuable contribution of the overall appearance of the area, I've secretly slipped them some chunks of raw meat, that they wolfed down as if they were...well, wolves, not lions, lol. Do not try this yourself, feeding the Dam Lions requires a Wicked Reflectah Diploma 1st class, and since I am the first, only and possibly last Reflectah ever to have acquired that level of confirmed wickenedness, I strongly advise you not to do it! Just don't! And if you must, don't cry for help when they start nibbling on your hands and various other soft parts of your sorry self, because I'll just go "Na Na Na Naaananana, told you so!" ;-D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment