Sunday 26 February 2012

...With...

Hot-Rod shot in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I prefer bikes over any kind of transportation, but sometimes I see a car that looks so fine, that I almost wish I'd like to drive vehicles with combustion-engines, and this baby is one of them. I've seen it around many times, and I even posted some shots of it reflected in a puddle a while ago, but when I saw it chilling out in the sunshine this weekend, I grabbed my mobile and snapped some more, I hope you don't mind. I can see myself crusing through the Dutch countryside in this Hot Rod, with a drink and a smoke, and a lekker chick next to me, listening to 'Gin&Juice' by Snoop reallyreally loud...Rollin' down the street, smokin' endo, sippin' on Gin and Juice...laid back :D

Have a great week!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment