Saturday 18 February 2012

...Weekend...

Slightly edited shot of people in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I had to work, on my free day, my beloved, holy Friday, and my body kept looking at me all confused and dazed, asking "But why? We could be in bed, sleeping! Or bike through the best city in the world and shoot puddles? Why would you make me go to the office and work? On a Friday! I thought we're friends!?"...so what's a wicked Reflectah to do but tell his lazy body to shut up and just do it? Exactly! To make up for it, I went to the Birthday party of the lovely Miss E and got reallyreally drunk, it was awesome fun to hang out with a bunch of cool people and talk tons of BS while laughing my head off, hehehe. Now I'm badly hung over and wish my house would stop moving in slow circles, lol :D

Have a wicked weekend :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment