Wednesday 29 February 2012

...City


...City, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of Graffiti in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I was biking through the Downtown area last weekend when I saw this wall, I hadn't noticed it before, so either it's new, or I simply don't pay much attention to my surroundings...or both, lol. Anyway, I really like this one, and it also nicely adds to the flavor in the best city in the world, that probably has as much Graffiti covering its wall as the locals have Tattoos on their bodies, but that's what you get when you put millions of creative, inspired, crazy people into such a narrow place as Amsterdam, hehehe :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment