Sunday 19 February 2012

Little...

Slightly edited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Sometimes my wicked reflections have a certain dream'ish, fairy-taleness to them, and imagine my joy when I discovered that I actually manage to capture Little Red Riding Hood herself in one of my puddles! As you can tell by her critical look, she did not appreciate being discovered and recorded for the entertainment of the Interwebs, but that's what you get when you're a cute girl on a bike in the best city in the world, you'll get AmsterSammed, sooner or later, lol :D

Have a good start into the new week, take it easy!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment