Thursday 9 February 2012

...On The...

Slightly edited shot of people ice skating on a canal in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

You may have heard the rumors already, and I would like to confirm them, yes, it's true, we are ice skating on the canals in the best city in the world! It does not happen often that the canals are frozen over long enough and deep enough to allow this pleasure, so the first time you see the locals put on their skates and hit the ice, you might think you've smoked too much of our fine selection of natural herbs, but you can trust your eyes, it's real, it's happening, it's fun :D

I reallyreally need to buy new skates, I LOVE ice skating!!! Let's hope that the next Winter will be as cold and freezy :)

Thank God it's Friday!

I've made 2 movies of the ice skaters too, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment