Saturday 25 February 2012

AmsterSam...

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected on a car window in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

In the last week or so, my body has been preparing for the beginning of the Spring season by pumping out unreasonable amounts of sweat whenever I dared wearing more than a T-shirt, so I gave up on overdressing, and now I have to listen to all the things people are saying to me, the most boring being the standard comments like "Aren't you cold?" (No, I'm not!), "You should wear a jacket!" (No, I don't!) and "Dude, it's Winter, put on some clothes!" (No, I won't!), but last week I was caught off guard by the remark "You must be a Bionic Man!", and I have to say, I realllyreally like that one! So yeah, maybe I'm only part-human, but at least I can wear shirts&shorts for 10 months each year (or rather, I could, if the company I work for wasn't run by this puritane, protestant, stuck-up, scared dude, who outlawed any kind of comfy Summer clothing that shows off any naked skin...when the f**k did the Taliban take over the power in Holland?!), while my fellow Dutchies have to spend considerable amounts of their yearly income on clothing, hahaha :D

Have a wicked weekend!




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment