Wednesday 8 February 2012

...The World

Slightly edited shot of my bike, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

My loyal bike, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer is in charge of my safety these days, and since the best city in the world is still covered with a layer of ice, the Lordy Lordship has to make sure that I make it to the office and back home in one piece, not the easiest task. We've been through worse things already though, so while I'm shoving excessive amounts of sugar cubes down the Lords throat as a reward for the awesome services she's providing, I'm whistling soothing songs into her ears, and happily she hops over the ice and snow, doing her thing, it's beautiful, I wish you could see us :)

To give you an idea just what it looks like when we're biking through icy Amsterdam, I've made 3 movies of our morning ride too, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment