Monday 13 February 2012

...Ice


...Ice, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss A in Amsterdam reflected in an ice-puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've said many things about the lovely Miss A in the past, mostly things that make her sound like a really tough, Iron-(wo)man'ish kind of person, who runs up mountains, jumps out of planes and is the only one crazy enough to bike to other countries with me on our granny-bikes, so naturally I assumed that she's covered by a layer of Teflon, and that not much can impress her...until we went outside together to hit the ice on the canals last weekend, suddenly she started acting like a regular mortal person, and I realized that I finally found her weak spot, her very own personal Kryptonite: Coldness! Ha!! Who would have thought that...so from now on, every time she tries to convince me to come climbing or parachuting with her, I'll just pull out some icecubes and wave them in front of her shocked, shrieking face, that'll teach her to try to drag me into her suicidal realm of unnatural hobbies, mhuahahaha :D

Sorry for telling your secret to the whole world my dear lovely Miss A, I hope you won't strap me to your security-ropes the next time you run up some wall, hehehe ;-P




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment