Sunday 5 February 2012

...Ice...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in an ice-puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I was really worried for a moment when it started to snow last week, my puddles freeze over when it's Winter and I can't entertain you with my wicked reflections, so imagine my joy when yesterday the sun kept shining, creating little wet spots that called out to me 'Shoot me, shoot me!', and who am I to deny them their wish? That's right, I'm AmsterSam the wicked Reflectah! So we spent a lovely afternoon together, the puddles and me, filling up my archives to the brim with new, awesome reflections that will last me at least until Spring shows up in the best city in the world, lucky me :)

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy, stay inside, it's still really harsh out there :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment