Sunday 19 February 2012

...Amsterdam

Random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

One of the manymany things I love about the best city in the world is that bikes are all around, and even if they're not, you're still reminded of them in many ways. Personally I love riding my bike, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer, so much that I have to do it every day, it's like a drug, after a day or two without a cruise on my steel horse, I start sweating and everything feels itchy, I can't focus on anything and my whole body craves the next fix...oh, wait, that's not from not riding a bike, hahaha ;D

Just kidding of course, I'm not a Junkie, I'm a superfit, wholesome city boy, who's madly in love with his bike :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment