Thursday 23 February 2012

...Other...

Unedited shot of people behind a fence in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Do you know the saying 'The Grass is always greener on the other side'? I do, and I'm happy to report that it is not based on facts! While shooting some pictures and a movie of this fancy fence, I noticed that the people on the other side of it didn't seem to lead superior lives to the ones of us on my side of the fence. To make sure, I climbed over it, spend some time on the other side, and as soon as I managed to confirm that it was the same thing, only on the other side, I climbed back and continued with my life as if nothing had happened...and you should do the same, don't believe the hype, it's all just a question of your perspective and point of view :)

Thank God it's Friday!

I've made a wicked reflection movie of the other side too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment