Friday 2 September 2011

When The Cat's...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last night, when I was just about to go to sleep in my living-room (my bedroom is getting a new window and balcony-door, so it's not in a state to house humans), a mouse came running by...usually they don't come inside my house as I got a Rodent-defense system. After I overcame my first rush of hysteria (don't like mice or rats, at least not inside my house!), I checked that the little device I have, that makes some Rodent-disturbing sounds was on (it was, but doesn't seem to impress this specific little furry dude), grabbed a bit stick and started chasing the mouse until it was safely cornered in some distant room of my apartment, with at least 2 closed and sealed doors between us. My hope was that it'll run away and find some other place to live, but I'm not sure if I succeeded, I guess I'll find out tonight, when the Mouse-party-time starts, lol :)

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment