Thursday 29 September 2011

...To Me :)))

Slightly edited shot of myself, reflected on a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

This month I am celebrating my 5th Flickr Birthday, yay! I can not believe that it's been so long ago already that I've uploaded my first picture on Flickr in 2006, it feels like it was yesterday, and I happily and vividly remember those early days, when I would stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning, feverishly posting photos and comments, getting to know so many awesomely talented Photographers from the most remote corners of this planet and sharing my own images (in those times exclusively shot with my S700i mobile phone), of the best city in the world, Amsterdam. A lot has changes since those days, but I am still madly in love with this wicked website, it's always the first place I go to in the morning with my coffee&smoke, to see what all those lovely people have been up to during the night, and to post my own shots and share parts of my life with them. Thank you all for making this such a great, unique and loveable experience :))

Here are some highlights from the last 5 years:

My first wicked puddle reflection.

My first wicked Selfportrait.

My first Interview.

My second mobile phone with cam, the cool SonyEricsson C905.

My first exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse'.

My first real camera, the funky Panasonic DMC-FZ8 (broke it in a bike accident).

My second real camera, another Panasonic DMC-FZ8 (dropped it and broke it, sigh).

My third real camera, the Sony HX1.

My latest mobile phone, the HTC Desire.

So many more good things have happened to me, but I'm too lazy to list them all here, hehe :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment