Sunday 25 September 2011

...Too...

Unedited shot of boat under a bridge in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I am completely going back to my roots at the moment, I'm shooting with my mobile phone, like I used to, when I started taking photos seriously in 2005, instead of with my Sony HX1, and it's funfunfun! For a big part this renewed love is inspired by all those funkycool Android apps that you can download for free from the Market, my favorite currently is the 'Camera360' app, it has a Lomofilter that makes everything look wicked and cool like in this shot. Thank you Google, thank you Internet, I heart you guys, lol ;-D

Almost weekend!

I've made a movie of the Amstel as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment