Monday 12 September 2011

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I so love this puddle, it always delivers crisp, crystal-clear reflection shots, but it's almost never there. Only under very specific conditions will the puddle manifest itself at this spot, maybe it's shy, maybe it needs a LOT of rain to appear, I don't know, but I do know that whenever I see it, I know I can expect some perfect pictures from it. Too bad I can't take it home with me and keep it in a bucket, so that I can bring it back to this exact spot on dry days, lol :D

Almost weekend!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, view it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment