Sunday 11 September 2011

Give Me An M!

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected on a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone using an Android photo app. No editing besides some messing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I know, I'm a simple man, but I like to see letters on objects that spell my name, so you can imagine my joy when I found 3 cars in the same parking-lot that proudly displayed the letters 'SAM'. I kept walking from car to car, shooting my reflection on them, expecting their confused and worried owners to show up any moment, asking me why I was crouching behind their cars, waving my mobile phone at their bumper-area, but luckily my timing was impeccable and I got away with a memory card filled with Alphabet-soup, and no suspicious questions to answer. And now they're out here, on the Interwebs, forever united in eternal fame and fortune, lol :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment