Monday 19 September 2011

...Reflectah

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected on a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone. No editing besides some messing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am siiiiiiick! I've spent the whole weekend sneezing, coughing and sweating, fighting a stoopid virus that should not be inside my body in the first place, but now that it's in, is making itself at home, abusing the resources left in my weakened self, making me feel tired, dizzy, bored and useless. I do know that the body is using such situations to heal and restore itself, but why does it have to feel so annoying and drain me of all my energy? The sun is shining and I want to be out there, on my bike, with my camera, shooting the best city in the world, not sit at home and feel like I'm made out of warm wax, boohoo! Oh well, I hope I'll feel much better tomorrow, wish me luck :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment