Sunday 4 September 2011

Special...

Unedited shot of the Amsterdam skyline. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone using an Android photo app. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

In the last weeks I am slowly discovering all the options that all those funky cool apps from the Android Market offer me in regards to creating exciting photo effects already while shooting pictures of the best city in the world, and it's fun, fun, fun! I had no idea that you can do so many wicked things without having to have wicked skills, just the thing for me, haha. I think I've said it before, and I'll say it again: It's great to live in the 21st Century, we can do almost anything we can imagine, the sky is the limit and anything goes...at least when it comes to using photo apps :)

Have a relaxed Sunday!

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment