Tuesday 13 September 2011

...Bikenheimer

Slighly edited shot of my bike, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer, in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

For one year now I am the proud owner of the best bike in the world, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer, and we've been through a lot in this time: the daily 20-kilometer commute to the office, 2 trips to Germany with the lovely Miss A (in April and June 2011), 4 flat tires (always the back tire, the one that's not easily fixable, why, oh why?), 5 visits to the repair shop, pleeeenty of snow, rain, hail and storms, manymany relaxing rides through the best city in the world and so many other good things that I can't remember, but that make me love my steel horse a lot. I am looking forward to the next years together, let's go, Hi-Ho Silver, hahaha :D



I've made lots of wicked movies of her lordy Lordship too, check them out on my YouTube page, thank you :)

Movies


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment