Wednesday 7 September 2011

...Invader

Slightly edited shot of the preparations for 'Project Space Invader'. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone.

I had some spare time at work this week, so I thought to myself 'How can I use this time to everybody's benefit and in the most creative way possible?', and of course the answer to that is 'Make a Post-it's Space Invader!', duh! If you want to re-create this awesome project for yourself, here's what you need:

1) Print-out of a random Space Invader image from the Interwebs
2) Post-it's, lots of them!
3) Some A4's taped together to provide a background to create your Space Invader on
4) A Boss who often leaves his desk
5) Good sticky-taping skills

I will post pictures of the progress of this ambitious project here, and then I'll probably set my Space Invader free somewhere in the best city in the world, so keep an eye out for a big yellow fella :)

To be continued...



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment