Saturday 3 September 2011

...Is...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

September has, luckily, started beautifully with several days of sunshine and no rain so far, making everybody in the best country in the world hope that at least we'll get a proper Indian Summer after the last 3 months of rain. Yesterday EVERYBODY was outside in the streets, parks and public squares to soak up those delicious, lovely rays of sunlight, I haven't seen this many happy faces and felt such a relaxed vibe in a long time. I am once again amazed and overjoyed what a big difference a bit of yellow light can make...have a wicked weekend, only do fun things :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment