Sunday 18 September 2011

Elvis Has...

Unedited shot of a Dodge in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone using the 'Camera360' Android app. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've said it before, I prefer bikes over cars anytime, but sometimes I come across a true beauty somewhere in the best city in the world that I just need to shoot. Usually this happens only with classic cars, indicating that I do have a sense of style, even though I don't appreciate this ignorant, egocentric way of personal transportation. I think we should simply remove the engines from all cars that look as fine as this one, and leave them sitting by the side of the road as eye-candy, while every car build after 1975 should be shredded and the raw materials recycled to make bicycles out of them for a better, cleaner, more fun world :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment