Monday 26 September 2011

...I...


...I..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This week started with beautiful sunshine, so I took the Monday afternoon off and went to sit by the water with coffee and smokes, it was reallyreally nice, much nicer than, let's say, sitting in the office, doing boring office stuff. I wish I could do this every day, just leave work whenever it pleases me, to do things I want do to instead. But, here's the good news, the next weekend is just around the corner, can you feel it already? I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, hahaha :D


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, view it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment