Tuesday 27 September 2011

...Rijks!

Unedited shot of the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, reflected in water. Taken with my HTC Desire using the 'Camera360' Android app.

I love the Rijksmuseum, and not just for the giant letters that always seem to have a spare puddle for me when I bike by, but also because the building is so awesomely pretty. Naturally, I have never been inside, hey, I live here, lol, but I used to absolutely adore biking through the tunnel underneath the building. Unfortunately, the people renovating the Rijksmuseum are planning on keeping the tunnel closed for bikers even after they're done with what they're doing (probably in another 10 years or so), which we bikers or Amsterdam do not accept, at least not without a huge bike-bell concert of protest, or something, like, you know :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment