Sunday 4 September 2011

...Puddle...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This Summer has been very wet, and everybody thought I was having the time of my life, shooting all those billions of puddles everywhere...well, I hate to spoil it for those thinking about me whenever they heard the rain tinkling against their windows, but I suffered as much as the next person from this nightmare of a so-called season. Every day I would wake up, hopefully pull open my curtains, and fall back into my bed with a sigh, inflicted by the never-changing gray sky and dark clouds hovering above the best city in the world. So I'd like to take this chance to appeal to the weather Gods: Please, no more! Ever again another 'Summer' like this one! Pleeeeease! Thank you, sincerely yours, AmsterSam :)

Have a good start into the new week!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment