Tuesday 20 September 2011

...Of The...

Slightly edited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The people inside my puddles just can't get enough of staring at me while I'm busy making them Internet stars, they keep throwing me confused, amused and scared looks, not sure what to make of this dude sitting next to a wet spot with a camera, acting like somebody who smoked too much of the excellent weed they sell in the Coffeeshops in the best city in the world...so now I am actually considering employing an Assistant, who will stand next to me with an iPad to show them the results of my activities. Anybody interested in the position? I'll have to pay you in pictures though, I'm still a rather resourceless Reflectah...and you'll have to bring your own iPad too, lol :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment