Friday 9 September 2011

...Reflectah

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected on a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire. No editing besides some fiddling with contrast and saturation :)

2011 has been an interesting year for me so far, lots of things happened and lots of days were rather uneventful, I've made plenty of new friends and lost some old ones, I've tried to start some new things and finish some old ones, I had many good things happen to me and some bad ones too, I've had dreams and hopes and pursued them, I gave up and walked away from situations, I was happy, joyful, excited, I was angry, frustrated and upset, I had some of the best days in my life, I had some of the worst days of my life in this year...and it ain't even over yet, there's so much more to come :)

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment