Friday 11 November 2011

...Wicked!

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire.

Thank God it's Friday!!! I'm so freakin' tired but also extremely happy, it's been a tough week and I feel privileged that I can already enjoy the sweet fruits of my favorite time, the weekend, the magic time where all work is forgotten and all the fun comes out of its hiding place. I know, I sound like a lazy slob, but that's only because I am! I can't help it, I'm suffering from a severe case of a genetically inferior structure, that forces me to stay home whenever possible, filling the Interwebs with things nobody needs, just so that I don't have to go to the office and make some anonymous rich fat cat somewhere on the planet even fatter and richer, because let's be honest, it's bad for your Karma to accumulate material things for no obvious reason, so I'm really just doing my share to assist the aforementioned anonymous rich bastard dude/dudette in avoiding having to go through endless cycles of death, rebirth, death, rebirth, etc, which makes me a good guy, and my own Karma shine like a polished diamond, lol ;D




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment