Friday 25 November 2011

...Reprise

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss K in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

The lovely Miss K honored the best city in the world with her presence last weekend, and since the pictures I've posted of her then seemed rather popular, I've decided to release another mini-collection featuring her beautiful smile and royal hair. In case you are not aware of this, she is the Empress of Amsterdam and rules our hometown with a caring, yet strong guiding hand, not unlike a hard, but fair parent that only wants the best for her children, but understands that sometimes freedom means to restrict it, a delicious paradox that probably only make sense if you, like me, just woke up a short while ago, and only had 2 coffees so far, lol. To show our appreciation for her excellent style of ruling and regulating our lives, we have named the famous 'Kaiserbroodjes' after her, it's the least we could do to let her know that we are willing, adoring subjects of her reign of terror wicked way of overlooking life in the best city in the world...all hail to the Empress :D

Thank God it's Friday :)

P.s.: The Van Gogh museum is currently running a photo contest, and of course I have submitted some of my Amsterdam photos. I would really appreciate it if you could support my quest for winning the main price (a Canon EOS D600), by clicking on the links below, and hitting the 'Tweet' and 'Like' button. This campaign is part of the official "AmsterSam World Domination Plan", and I will fondly remember your assistance in executing it, thank you very much... and remember, you're with us, or you're against us, lol :D

Yellow Bike Reflection
Downtown Crowd






Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment