Monday 21 November 2011

AmsterSam...

Shot of myself reflected on a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app. :)

I have a secret to tell you...I was not always a wicked Reflectah, I was born to a pair of human parents (hey Mum and Dad...oh, wait, they don't have Internet, lol ;) and only later in life started to slowly transform into the puddle-loving, mobile-shooting, wicked Dude I am today. The process was mostly pain-free and probably initiated by some cosmic rays penetrating planet Earth, or some poisoned insect biting me, I'll never know for sure, but since this is a fun experience anyway, I will not waste my time trying to figure out the how and what, instead I'm just going to enjoy the ride and see where it takes me :)

I do hope though that I'm not going to turn green one of these days, it's just no my color, I'd much rather grow some steel-claws, learn how to fly or acquire some other useful features that will aid me in fighting Super-Villains, should the need ever arise. And if there is no worthy Adversary to punch, burn or freeze (as I don't know yet what further transformations I might experience, I can't be too specific on my wicked powers!), I'll just speed-bike through the best city in the world and knock-out those few remaining Junkies who specialize in bike-theft to finance their truly retarded and senseless addiction, mhuahahaha :D

P.s. Yes, I do know and understand that Junkies are not evil people, they're sick, and with the correct treatment, which does not consist of knocking them out, can become valuable members of society...but if they'd want that, they would not have become Junkies in the first place, or at least that's what my feeble mind tries to make me believe...sorry Heroin-lovers, I could not think of any other population-group to make fun of today, my bad ;-D

P.p.s. Come to think of it, you've stolen so many of my bikes in the past, that actually a little bit of punching might be well deserved...just a tiny little bit, I promise I won't use them wicked steel-claws, or at least not more than necessary, hahaha :D




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment