Wednesday 9 November 2011

The Puddle...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's Thursday and my weekend is going to start today at 17:00, something I'm really looking forward to, it's been a bit of a hectic, exciting and stressful week that had it's high and lows, not unlike any other week, but this one felt special, not sure why, but I try not to think too much about these things anyway, I simply do my best to appreciate the goodness to the max, while happily counting down the hours until the magic time starts again. I intend to do only whatever I really want to do (except of course for all those tasks that won't do themselves, like doing the laundry, my groceries, cleaning the house, etc...I think I need an assistant who's willing to work for free, lol ;), and to spend the next 3 days enjoying all the lovely things that I am currently experiencing in my life, and that I am majorly grateful for. If you are part of my happiness, you'll know what I mean, if you are just an innocent bystander, and have no clue what I'm talking about, just take my word for it, 2011 has been a good year for AmsterSam, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that 2012 will be even wickeder and wonderfuller, if that is possible :)

Almost Christmas :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment