Saturday 12 November 2011

...In The...

Shot of a Graffiti in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I totally love Grafitti, and even though it is still considered Vandalism by some people, I personally think it makes a city look much more colorful and beautiful, of course this only applies if the Artists know what they're doing, and make their work look as pretty as the stuff we have in the best city in the world. Being a very visual person, I prefer actual pictures over tags, but that's just my personal taste, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who consider this to be artsier than this, but you can't argue about taste, everybody has their own preferences, and that's good, because otherwise everything would look the same and our eyes would retract into our skulls and shrink to the size of raisins, lol ;-D

Have a wonderful weekend :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment