Sunday 13 November 2011

...Of The...

Slightly edited shot of Killer Birds in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Yesterday I went downtown to take some photos of the best city in the world, and with shock and horror I had to realize that my beloved Amsterdam has fallen prey to an extremely aggressive flock of birds that attacks anybody who dares coming close to them...the moment I pulled my camera out and pointed it at the scenery, a big, sky-darkening group of Pigeons and Seagulls swarmed down on me, snatched the camera from my shaking hands, hit me over the head with it, grabbed me by my shirt with their sharp, breadcrumb-covered beaks, and dragged me off into the sky, towards their giant nest, to feed me to their hungry, greedy baby-birds as an afternoon snack.

Kicking and screaming, I tried to fight back, but soon had to realize that there were too many of them, and as if being fed to little birds wasn't wicked and vicious enough yet, I noticed that they are actually armed to the teeth with man-made cannons that were originally intended for decorating the city center, but have now been turned against the human population of Amsterdam...oh the horror and humiliation! Luckily these are modern birds, and they have a working WiFi connection installed in their home, so I'll keep you informed of my not-too-awesome situation while being nibbled on by our little feathered friends...could be worse I'd say, lol ;-D

Have a relaxed Sunday, and beware of the birds!


I've made a movie of the Killer Birds as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment