Sunday 6 November 2011

Another...

Unedited shot of traffic on a bridge in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Sometimes we don't see the goodness that is right in front of our face, and it can be very helpful to change the point of view from which we observe life, which is probably one of the reasons why I love shooting pictures from unusual angles or reflected in puddles, it helps me to remember that most things are not what they seem, that we need to be open for input from all sides, even those we don't expect it to come from. I have personally experienced once again in the last weeks that if I look at something that seemed familiar, it can actually turn out to be something much more joyful, exciting and satisfying than I've considered it before to be. I am happy and grateful for this, and I will do my best to keep the viewfinder of my mind wide open to all sides, to make sure I don't miss out on a single iota of the wicked fun this life has to offer! Thank you life, you rock, hahaha :D

P.s.: The Van Gogh museum is currently running a photo contest, and of course I have submitted some of my Amsterdam photos. I would really appreciate it if you could support my quest for winning the main price (a Canon EOS D600), by clicking on the links below, and hitting the 'Tweet' and 'Like' button. This campaign is part of the official "AmsterSam World Domination Plan", and I will fondly remember your assistance in executing it, thank you very much... and don't forget, you're with us, or you're against us, lol :D

Yellow Bike Reflection
Downtown Crowd


Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment