Tuesday 22 November 2011

...And Robin...

Slightly edited shot of people outside the Tuschinski Cinema in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


I am madly in love with the building that houses the Tuschinski Cinema in Amsterdam, it looks so wicked and beautiful that it makes me want to climb on top of it and search for Super-Villains to fight, which is probably what I'll do once I'm done with my transformation! I think if you squint your eyes and look to the top of the building, you can actually see Batman and Robin hanging out up there, waiting for the Batsignal to shine through the thick fog that is still holding the best city in the world in its greyish grip, but as soon as I'm ready to take over defending my home town from all the lawless elements, I might have to kick them off the Tuschinski and ask them nicely to find some other place for their crime-fighting needs, hahaha :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment