Tuesday 15 November 2011

F**k You AmsterSam!

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected on the side of a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire.

As you can see in this picture, not everybody is a friend of AmsterSam, and some people even go as far as giving me the finger, something I can easily live with, I don't need the world+dog to like me, I just need those who call themselves my friend to live up to the word. Luckily, I do have a bunch of those kind of associates that would go through fire for me, as I would for them, but most of the time that is not necessary, as I try to stay away from situations that would require that kind of dedication and effort. Still, it's good to know that there are some dudes and dudettes out there that I can rely on and turn to in times of trouble, you know who you are and I would like to take this chance to thank you for being part of my life, and for having my back, you rock, you kick ass, you are the freakin' best people in the world, and I pity the fool who is not your friend :D


Almost weekend :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment