Saturday 30 July 2011

...That's My Home

Unedited shot of the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The Amstel Hotel is the home away from home for many famous and rich people, biking by that building your chance of seeing somebody that you know from TV is so high that I'm always riding extra slow to avoid hurting somebody who is essential to the world of entertainment. I'd hate to be responsible for the untimely demise of your favorite actor or singer, and I'm sure it would reflect badly on the best city in the world if for example George Clooney or Snoop Dogg would breathe their last breath underneath the wheels of the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer, tangled in a mess of broken spokes and spare parts, that would not look good on the telly.

Have a wicked weekend :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment