Sunday 3 July 2011

...Sunshine

Unedited shot of women on bikes in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I actually don't know if today is going to be a good day, or a sunny one, as I wrote this yesterday already, but I'm hoping for both, even though it's Monday, not necessarily my favorite day. I really need to find myself a rich woman soon, so that I can quit my dayjob and focus on the important things in life, like hunting puddles and shooting them. I know this sounds a bit violent, but no puddles were harmed during the making of these photos, lol. Have a great day, almost weekend :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment