Tuesday 19 July 2011

Babes...

Unedited shot of babes on bikes in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

I am not sure why, but it seems that everybody, including myself, is fascinated by girls on bikes. I know that it looks fabulous and sporty, but there's something else to it that won't allow the innocent bystanders, including myself, to look away when one of those typical beautiful Dutch girls bikes by on her steel horse. One day I'll figure it out what makes them so hot and sexy when they're biking, and I'll somehow filter the essence out of the situation (not the girls, this is not the 'Perfume', haha :), fill it in bottles and flood the market with it, then I'll be a freakin' Billionaire without having to squat next to puddles any longer and hope that somebody will buy my wicked reflection pictures, hehehe :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment