Sunday 10 July 2011

...Blue...

Unedited shot of Dutch Flowers in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am an early bird, I often wake up at ungodly hours and can't sleep anymore, so I'll get up and drink lots of coffee, causing me to get tired again early in the evening, often missing out on the special pleasures and vibrations that late evenings hold in store for those enjoying them. This must be some genetic defect, as I in fact like those late hours and their charming light and atmosphere, and luckily I wasn't asleep yet when these lovely Dutch flowers were watching the sunset, and I even had enough energy left to lift my camera and shoot them basking in their glory, lol. I hope you're having a relaxing, uplifting and wonderful weekend, I know I am, and my only regret is that not every day can be as beautiful as the last 3 days were, I totally heart weekends, and can't wait for a rich Sugarmamma to come and rescue me from the Grind and make my life an endless free-flowing partay, hahaha :D

Have a lovely Sunday :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment