Wednesday 13 July 2011

I'm A...

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss E chilling out by the Amstel in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

I don't know if it's just me, but I think that women are the most beautiful, joyful, lovely thing ever, and I really like spending my time with them, there's just nothing like the smile of a pretty lady when it comes to making my day better. It could simply be that I have my priorities all wrong, but sometimes I wish somebody would pay me for admiring the wicked wonderfulness of Gods best creation...not that I wouldn't do it for free, but I'd just love to walk up to my Boss and tell him that I won't come back to work, ever, because I'm too busy staring at those wonderful manifestations of everything that's right and awesome about life, hahaha :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment